Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get immediate access to all the modules on signup?
The course material is 'dripped' over the 12 week programme, with new material being made available each week. This ensures that students get full value from each session by completing assignments and tutorials alongside the online learning modules.
What IT do I need to take part in the course?
To take part in the sessions you will need...
- A computer (either a PC or Mac is fine)
- A decent internet connection (good enough for a stable Zoom/Skype/Teams video call)
- A headset to talk on (avoids feedback and poor sound quality)
- Zoom (a free download)
- PDF viewing software (for example Adobe's free Acrobat Reader, Apple's Preview or Window's PDF Reader)
- Chrome web browser. Others may work, but Chrome definitely works!
Can I download the videos?
For copyright protection the videos can only be viewed through your KPI Academy account. Your initial access is valid for 1 year, but renews each year with your Black Belt subscription.
Does Bernie do consulting, in-house training and custom training?
Absolutely! Get in touch using https://calendly.com/bernie-smith/introductory-conversation to set up a free introductory call to explore the options.
What if I find the course is not for me?
If you decide, by the end of the first workshop session, that the course is not for you then you can contact us for a cheerful full refund of your course fees.
What if I can't make a session?
Recordings will be available for single missed tutorial sessions, on request. If two or more of the group cannot make a tutorial, we will discuss rescheduling the tutorial or running an extra session.
What is the cancellation policy?
You can request a full refund at any point up to the end of the first workshop session.
Do I need to do any preparation for the course?
If you want to start developing KPIs for your organisation for a client, then bring along the strategic objectives for that business. This will get you off to a good start and help you make the most of your workshop time. If you don't have a specific application in mind, or are not able to share this kind of thing, there's a 'backup' case study you can use. The choice is yours. You will be sent detailed guidance when you sign up and we are always happy to discuss this before you join the course.
Other than that, all you need to do is to turn up to the session on-time with an open mind.
When are the tutorials held?
Each Wednesday at 16:30 UTC. The timing and day may be adjusted where it works better for the group.
What certificate do I receive on graduation?
When you have graduated you will received...
- A personalised graduation certificate
- A personalised electronic badge, for use on LinkedIn, email footers and other online tools
- A profile and contact section on madetomeasurekpis.com/roks-professionals
- A personalised, physical trophy like this...