1. 'Too many measures' is the #1 management reporting user complaint
For most real-world situations there is no 'magic bullet' single metric. Skipping KPIs to simplify reporting is fraught with risks.
2. Index KPIs offer simplicity and clarity in a chaotic world
Index KPIs are the safest and most flexible way to provide a simple, at a glance, overview without skipping crucial KPIs.
3. Index KPI Design can be complex
Mixing 'more is good' with 'more is bad' KPIs, dealing with 'ranged' and 'open-ended' input values and handling 'netted out' differences all make Index KPI design complex for the first-time designer. Solutions to these challenges have been baked-in to the EPIK Index Design method.
4. There are lots of hidden risks and pitfalls in designing Index KPIs
Badly designed Index KPIs can give a misleading sense of security. Using the EPIK Design Method you will have confidence in your completed Index KPIs and a structured testing approach.
5. This course will help you become the go-to Index KPI designer for your organisation
Using the EPIK Design Method, you won't just have mastered a fantastic design method, you will have the language and toolkit to explain the Index KPI to others, building your reputation as a KPI pro.