Acceptable Usage Guidelines
The KPI methods shared in the books and courses are intended to give practical help to as many people as possible in developing meaning KPIs, targets, dashboards and reports. This short document outlines acceptable use of those materials.
Creative Commons Materials
Materials marked as...
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
All other materials not marked with Creative Commons license terms are copyright Bernie Smith and may be used under the following conditions.
Use of Copyright Materials
Acceptable use cases
Training graduates (KPI Academy and Made to Measure KPIs) are free to use supplied copyright written materials and electronic templates for services within their employing organisation or with direct consulting clients.
- These materials must always retain any copyright markings and are used under permission of Bernie Smith. The copyright remain the property of Bernie Smith.
- Written materials and templates may be used on consulting engagements delivered only by the by the person trained on KPI Academy or Made to Measure KPIs courses.
Unacceptable use cases
- Video tutorials must never be downloaded or shared without prior written permission from Bernie Smith.
- Copyright materials must never be resold, other than as part of a consulting engagement delivered by the person trained on KPI Academy or Made to Measure KPIs courses without prior written permission from Bernie Smith.
- Video materials must never be shared, even as part of a consulting engagement, without prior written permission from Bernie Smith.
- Public courses using any copyright materials are not acceptable without prior written permission from Bernie Smith.
- Re-use of copyright materials in software or any other publicly available offer is not permitted without prior written agreement from Bernie Smith.